Consumer Credit Reports
NationsCheck utilizes Experian's 215 million credit-active consumer files to make accurate risk assessments of potential customers, employees, or tennants in real-time
- Find current address and track down skipped accounts.
- Report corrections and updates to consumer credit reports.
- Provides information needed to locate and collect from a debtor by presenting consumer-identifying information separately from credit-related information.
- Designed for regulated utility companies to indentify identity inconsistencies and minimize risk exposure.
- Is the most common and standard type of report accessed. Contains information from credit grantors, courts, and collection agencies regarding the historical loans by the consumer.
- Supplemental tool geared towards granting credit to emerging consumers like students, immigrants and recently-divorced individuals.
- Need to find out who is behind a subscriber number?
- The fastest, most inexpensive way to contact other credit grantors to obtain updated information about customers and prospects.
- Quickly verify statements on a resume or application.
- Indentify potential fraudulent activity with alerts when an applicant's data is cautious, high-risk or non-residential.
- Access geographical information in addition to a Credit Profile Report.
- Provides comprehensive information limiting risk potential and making a clear snapshot of each prospect.
- Report delinquent information to the Experian consumer credit report database.
- Screen applicants against the The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) database for trade sanctions against target foreign countries, terrorism sponsoring organizations, and international narcotics traffickers.
Business Profile Summary
- Get 17 key calculations from the Credit Profile Report, giving you a true picture of a consumer's debt, monthly obligations and payment history.
- Locate hard-to-find individuals using just a Social Security Number
- This product can be used to verify both consumer and business information, streamline application processing and reduce fraud. It can also be included as part of your prescreening criteria.
- This product is a credit enhanced version of Level 1 that can be used to verify both consumer and business information, streamline application processing and reduce fraud. It can also be included as part of your prescreening criteria. This version also checks Experian's national credit database
Nationwide Background Check | Copyright 2010 NationsCheck Inc.