Nationwide Standard Laboratory Drug Test
5 Panel DOT* Drug Testing
One of the most common drug screening methods, urine testing is an accurate and a reliable way to detect casual drug use that has occurred within the last 72 hours. A standard urine specimen, 5-drug panel test which meets the Federally-mandated SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) and US Dept. of Transportation screens for the presence of the following drugs and drug classes.
The 5 Panel Drug Screen includes:
* Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, "Crystal Meth")
* Cannabinoids (THC, Marijuana)
* Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, Vidcodin, etc.)
* Phencyclidine (PCP)
NationsCheck does employ methodologies that can detect the use of adulterants that could mask the use of drugs. Adulterants can be added to urine, in order to interfere with the accuracy of drug tests. They are often oxidative in nature - hydrogen peroxide, and bleach have been used, sometimes with pH-adjusting substances like vinegar or sodium bicarbonate among other chemicals constantly being . These can be detected by drug testing labs, but some of the less expensive tests do not look for them.
- Ultra Klean Mouth wash for oral swab testing
- Hair Purifying Shampoo for Hair Follical Testing
- Ultra Cleanse for Hair Follical Testing
- Supreme Klean for Blood Testing
- Power Flush Herbal Tea for Blood Testing
*DOT Drug Testing includes collection of the sample, transport to the laboratory, EMIT analysis, GC/MS confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory and a test review by a "Medical Review Office (MRO)
**Laboratory testing includes collection of the sample, transport to the laboratory, EMIT analysis, GC/MS confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory and a test review by a "Medical Review Officer"